Exclusive Riding Facilities
- Full size Dressage Arena with full length mirrors, with Clopf surface
- Fully Equipped Outdoor Jumping Arena, with Clopf surface
- Indoor Arena: 60m x 25m, equipped with Show Quality jumping equipment, with Clopf surface
- Sand Jumping Arena: 60m x 30m
- Derby obstacles
- Access to good outrides
Benefits of Stabling at Manor
- Access to our exclusive Equine facilities: Velox Walker, Solarium and Equine Spa
- Group and individual paddocks are provided
- Well ventilated and spacious stables
- We have a 5 horse to 1 groom ratio
- Each horse's diet is catered for individually
- Experienced grooms look after each horse's needs
Our experienced riding instructors offer lessons in Jumping, Dressage and Equitation. Manor D'or offers exclusive riding facilities to cater for top competition riders in Jumping, Eventing, Dressage and Equitation, and happy hackers alike.
We can boast of having the best team of grooms in the horse industry. Our grooms are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable enough to help clients and visitors in need of assistance. In addition, our yard manager resides on the property and is available at any time to address any queries you may have.
We have a five horse to one groom ratio, which allows each groom to pay quality attention to their select group of horses.
The four different stable blocks at Manor D'or offer well-ventilated stables, with fans fitted in each stable. The stables are well lit and spacious enough for even the bigger horses. The fans help to keep the horses cool in the heat of summer, and act as a preventative measure against the midges carrying African Horse Sickness.
Come visit us and experience our facilities for yourself.